Veterans Day Essay




Veterans Day Essay
I believe that we all have a responsibility to thank veterans for what they have done for our country. If it had not been for these veterans shielding nationals of the United States in past wars, we may not be free right at this instant. These men and women devoted their lives to our freedom, and this takes a lot of courage and sacrifice. 
Numerous veterans have died, and I have seen on the news where many more are still dying, and people are losing their families are losing their friends and family. It is extremely dismal that the people lost their lives; however, they knew the dangers and felt it was their duty and honor to battle on our behalf.
My meaning of a veteran is any man or lady who battled in a war and served our nation. A few people just respect those veterans who have passed on; however, I believe all veterans deserve exceptional thanks and acknowledgment.
Veteran, American, Independence, PrideVeterans Day is the day the United States puts aside for this reason; in any case, I believe we should all set out to respect veterans as frequently and as much as we can. A few of my friends have relatives who are veterans as well as myself.
Flag, Memorial, Honor, American, Cemetery, Veteran
 My great grandpa was a veteran. If he were alive today, he could help me create this essay and reveal to me what he did to serve for our nation. Sadly, my great grandpa passed away before I was born, so I don’t know much about his service, yet I know he served in the Army and in World War II. I am pleased that he is a veteran. Women are veterans, as well. My friend’s mom served as a medical caretaker in the United States Army. She looked after wounded warriors amid the war. We ought to recall and thank every one of the men and women who served our nation. My brother wants to join the Army, and although I don’t think I want to, I support his decision, and one day I will be pleased to honor him as a veteran.
This is what I think about veterans, I want to take in more about them later. God favors the people who have lost relatives and served our nation. We thank the veterans and their families for all that they have done.

Comments

Popular Posts